Q: Replaced Crankshaft Synchronizer, crankshaft position sensor, purge valve, and bank 1 o2 sensor

Replaced Crankshaft Synchronizer, crankshaft position sensor, purge valve, and bank 1 o2 sensor because it was showing the codes for those parts. Check engine light went out and one year later comes back on showing all 3 codes for those exact same parts again at the same time. The engine runs fine it's not like what people describe with having problems with stalling or dying. Literally the only way you can tell something is wrong with the cam position sensor is the check engine light.

3. Replaced Crankshaft Synchronizer, crankshaft position sensor, purge valve, and bank 1 o2 sensor