Q: replaced cooling fan switch, relay, thermostat fan still won't come on even with AC running

I jumped the fan and it comes on. I've replaced switch, thermostat, relay, checked all fuses and after driving car it starts to overheat unless I'm moving. Starting from cold sitting with AC full blast it stays cool but cooling fan doesn't come on when AC on. I pulled a spark plug to see if it was wet to check head gasket and it's dry. Car doesn't lose power or cut out. What now? My mechanic lives too far to chance warping head. I'm a girl so forgive me if I sound dumb

3. replaced cooling fan switch, relay, thermostat fan still won't come on even with AC running