Q: Replaced Compressor, brake, evaporator, serpentine belt and brake sieved up again after less than 100 miles

Replaced serpeneteen belt in November, one week later hit a deer front end damage. In April went to use air conditioning and compressor blew apart. Replaced brake and compressor, still no air but stinky smell, hoses leaking were replaced no air still stinky. Replaced evaporator air worked my not cold, mechanic added Freion one day later brake compressor squeaking again. 5th time to mechanic.

If you had your A/C compressor replaced recently and it is seizing up already, it is likely due to faulty workmanship on the part of the technician who installed it. A/C compressors should last much longer than that. It is possible that the technician forgot to add oil to the compressor before installing it. This can contribute to a lack of cooling and the cause of the seizure. I would recommend consulting with the technician who performed the last A/C service about your concerns.

3. Replaced Compressor, brake, evaporator, serpentine belt and brake sieved up again after less than 100 miles