Q: Replaced Compressor, brake, evaporator, serpentine belt and brake sieved up again after less than 100 miles

Replaced serpeneteen belt in November, one week later hit a deer front end damage. In April went to use air conditioning and compressor blew apart. Replaced brake and compressor, still no air but stinky smell, hoses leaking were replaced no air still stinky. Replaced evaporator air worked my not cold, mechanic added Freion one day later brake compressor squeaking again. 5th time to mechanic.

3. Replaced Compressor, brake, evaporator, serpentine belt and brake sieved up again after less than 100 miles