Q: Replaced clutch on a 06 tundra and the clutch pedal has no resistance at all. what could cause this issue?

I replaced a clutch on a 2006 Tundra and now the clutch pedal has no resistance in it and the fluid is full what can it be

My truck has 99000 miles.
My truck has a manual transmission.

Hi there. Go under the vehicle and check the slave cylinder and see if the return spring is attached or hanging. The return spring is what gives the pedal a resistance if the fluid is being pushed back. Also check the pedal return spring in the cab and make sure that its not broken. Also, check the slave cylinder and other related parts and see if they are leaking any fluid. Replace any part that is leaking fluid or missing. If you need further assistance with your clutch pedal having no resistance, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Replaced clutch on a 06 tundra and the clutch pedal has no resistance at all. what could cause this issue?