Q: I replaced both Vss but still problems exist with speed over 20 mph. Speed tac and rpm gauges go crazy.

replaced both VSS and did not fix problem of going over 20 mph the tac and rpm gauges jumps back and fourth and will not go

The problem may not have been in the sensors, but the electronics inside the instrument cluster itself. If the circuit board has corrosion or is cracked, it may interrupt the electrical signals to the motors that move the needles across the display. Consider hiring and experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and take a closer look at your erratic instrument cluster and offer a more personal diagnosis.

• I replaced both Vss but still problems exist with speed over 20 mph. Speed tac and rpm gauges go crazy.