Q: Replaced blend door actuator

I replaced both blend door actuators. When ac is on heat blows on driver side and cold air on the passenger side. Temp control gauge seems not to be working on either side. I disconnected battery to recalibrate stil no luck. What else can it be

Your vehicle actually employs two temperature door actuators. There is one for the passengers side, that is located on the passengers side of the HVAC assembly, and another for the drivers side, that is located on the drivers side of the assembly. I would suspect the drivers side actuator is at fault and that you will need to test its function. There are two actuators on the passenger side of the HVAC assembly, but one is for temp and the other is for mode. If you feel you need some help in diagnosing and/or repairing the problem, contact a certified mechanic, like the mobile mechanics at YourMechanic.com.

3. Replaced blend door actuator