Q: Replaced battery. Car still won't start. Gas meter reads empty after filling with fuel.

I replaced my battery and put gas in my car. The gas meter still reads empty.

A: Hi, thanks for writing in. This can happen ...

Hi, thanks for writing in. This can happen for many reasons and without further detail may be difficult to diagnose without performing a physical inspection of the car and diagnosing using a scanning tool.

I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to confirm a diagnosis on the issue and make or suggest the necessary repairs or replacements. We'll have a scanning tool that can troubleshoot the issue for you.