Q: Replaced batt & alt. Brakr & battery light still flicker. 2007 Murano 132k

Brake & battery lights were flickering. Replaced both batt and alt(reman) lights still flickering.

Hi Scott. Thanks for contacting us today. Typically when you see battery lights illuminate after replacing charging system components, it’s due to one of two reasons. First, if the lights were originally on before the repair, it’s likely that the error codes that triggered the lights is still stuck in the ECU and needs to be cleared by a professional mechanic with a digital scanner. If the light was not lit, then you likely have loose electrical connections or damaged sensors.

3. Replaced batt & alt. Brakr & battery light still flicker. 2007 Murano 132k