Q: Replaced as fallows: Spark Plugs, Spark Cables, Ignition Coil. Still missing, chugging, skipping, smoke and liquid out of exhaust.

It will start but cuts off if enough gas is not given. Engine missing.

Your description indicates fairly poor running operation and consequently if you request a stalling diagnostic an inspection by a certified mechanic should fairly quickly reveal the cause. On a DIY basis, once the engine starts, you can always try carefully introducing starter fluid into the intake and see if that cuts off the stall. If it does, that would point to a fuel supply issue but of course the fuel supply involves potential faults from the fuel pump to the injectors and everything in between. I definitely would not replace any more parts until you get a definitive, authoritative diagnostic from YourMechanic. Please let us know if you have follow up or additional questions.

• Replaced as fallows: Spark Plugs, Spark Cables, Ignition Coil. Still missing, chugging, skipping, smoke and liquid out of exhaust.