Q: Replaced alternator on Honda Odyssey van and the charging system notification went off and then the very next day it came bk on an

Replaced alternator with brand new and the charging system notification went off and the the very next day it has came bk on What could it be

With a brand new alternator in place and a battery warning light illuminated, the issue would almost certainly be related to the wire that Bridges the alternator and the battery. This wire would be where the charge goes from the alternator to the battery. I would recommend having this wire inspected by a qualified professional to determine if it is functioning properly. Consider YourMechanic as this can be done at your home or office.

3. Replaced alternator on Honda Odyssey van and the charging system notification went off and then the very next day it came bk on an