Q: replaced ac relay and recharged ac which worked for a few days. Also can hear clicking from actuator in glove box. Any suggestions

AC blows hot air. Replaced the relay switch and recharged the AC and it worked for a few days before blowing hot air. I can hear a clicking sound from actuator in the glove box when adjusting ac controls. Best advice to have my AC working agin? Thank you

3. replaced ac relay and recharged ac which worked for a few days. Also can hear clicking from actuator in glove box. Any suggestions