Q: Replace the gear selector ribbon cut need to replace the top part

My gear selector won't light up or go into park

3. Replace the gear selector ribbon cut need to replace the top part

Q: I changed fuel pump and truck ran great for 3 days. Now after 3 days truck dies. It will start runs few min then dies like before

Check the bottom of the fuel tank for sediment. Age and mileage could have accumulated a lot of it at the bottom of the tank. If you did not, check and change the fuel filter. Rule of thumb - replace...

Q: Car won't start strong smell of gas when I try to start it

Odds are, if you smell gas while cranking the engine, it's getting fuel. It's probably not getting spark. Common causes for no spark: Bad crankshaft sensor. Bad camshaft sensor. Bad engine control module. Shorted/broken wires. The only way to be...

Q: Car won't crank or start with ignition - Audi A3

Hi there. From the description you have given, the problem of your vehicle not cranking with the key and gear indicator (P) flashing. This leads me to believe, there is a problem with the transmission position sensor. Not recognizing the...