Q: Replace the gear selector ribbon cut need to replace the top part

My gear selector won't light up or go into park

Hey Johnny. We’re not quite clear as to what you need to have replaced on your BMW. If you could provide us with a bit more information about the component that is broken and causing the gear selector to not work correctly, that would be very helpful in providing you the right estimate. If you’re not sure, it might be a good idea to have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete a car is hard to shift inspection, so they can verify what is causing this issue on your BMW.

3. Replace the gear selector ribbon cut need to replace the top part