Q: Replace the gear selector ribbon cut need to replace the top part

My gear selector won't light up or go into park

3. Replace the gear selector ribbon cut need to replace the top part

Q: Will diagnostic fee go towards repairs?

Some customers have obtained a diagnostic of their vehicle's problem already - whether through their own efforts and expertise or from another professional - and thus will just request a specific repair directly. Of course, no vehicle can be repaired...

Q: Owner had to replace five tires in 11 months

Hello there. The tire issue is not uncommon for your vehicle. The 550i uses tires and wheels with lower profile sidewalls. These increase traction and handling at the cost that they absorb impacts differently. Hitting a pothole or other rough...

Q: Replacing rear brake pads

Hello! We will be happy to assist you with your 2010 Ford E-250. You will have to remove the whole caliper and bracket as one, then remove the caliper bolts from the bracket once the caliper and bracket is repositioned....