Q: Replace the gear selector ribbon cut need to replace the top part

My gear selector won't light up or go into park

3. Replace the gear selector ribbon cut need to replace the top part

Q: P0446 Check engine code

Hi there. The system will set the message if it attempts a self test and finds atmospheric pressure in the tank. The gas cap may not be the concern here as this message is directly related to a large leak...

Q: Car is idling at low speed my check engine light came on

Hi Johnny. There are several components that can cause a low engine idle, and trigger the check engine light from idle control valves, throttle body itself, fuel injectors, mass air flow sensor and more. The light itself is activated when...

Q: Driver's side CV joint noise

Hi there. The sound is more like a differential sound that is making a click sound. There seems to be too much free play on the gear train inside the transmission. This is determined by only the sound occurring when...