Q: Replace the battery and now the car turns over but will not start.. no spark ..key seems to have lost programming

After replacing the battery no the car will not start.. Like it lost programming to the keys.. Alarm issue. . ?

Hi there. Replacing your vehicle’s battery, should not have affected the vehicle’s security system operation. Assuming there was nothing shorted, during the battery replacement, would rule out a fuse related problem. This may require a scanner to access the vehicle’s computer(s) to diagnose. No spark could be caused by a faulty crankshaft position sensor. Accessing the vehicle’s computer for codes, may help lead you in the direction of repair. I recommend having your vehicle’s no start condition be diagnosed and repaired by certified technician from YourMechanic.

• Replace the battery and now the car turns over but will not start.. no spark ..key seems to have lost programming