Q: Replace plastic cover over right taillight unit

Only the plastic red cover is broken/shattered. Remainder of taillight unit and light is functional and working. How can I have only the plastic cover repaired, instead of the entire taillight union?

Unless Cadillac offers the lens as a separate and replaceable separately component, there is no way to repair the lens by itself. The only "repair" is a red film/tape that is available at your local auto parts store. It will not look the same as the original piece and note that in some states/localities, it not considered an acceptable repair. It may be against local vehicle inspection codes, leaving you open to traffic tickets. Unfortunately, the only proper repair is most likely a complete tail lamp assembly replacement.

3. Replace plastic cover over right taillight unit