Q: Replace new timing chain but the pulley don't wanna move in circle

replace the timing chain of Nissan x trail 2.5 engine but bully don't move in circle what must I do

Hi there. In many cases, the issue of having the pulley’s not align during a timing chain installation are caused by either rushing the job, not properly tightening the attachments, or the pulley itself being damaged. It’s very common for a pulley to fail at the same time as a timing chain, which is why many professional mechanics will replace both at the same time. If you’re stuck and need some assistance troubleshooting or repairing this issue, feel free to contact one of our local mechanics inspect the timing chain and pulley and help you move forward with correct repairs.