Q: Replace camshaft and crankshaft sensor my friend run a test and computer gave him both codes for cam and crankshaft

I need to try 3 or 4 times before the car starts and check engine on olso vsc light is on

A: Hi there: If the two error codes came up p...

Hi there:

If the two error codes came up prior to the replacement, but the codes were not removed by a digital scanner after the service was completed, the codes will remain. Other possible causes of this issue are electrical harnesses that are faulty that might have caused the failure originally. You might want to have a professional mechanic complete a check engine light inspection to verify the service was completed correctly on your Lexus and remove all stored codes.