Q: Replace accumulatet

I want to replace accimulater in car can I take it off and still drive car till I get my new one . Can I cover the two hose ends.

3. Replace accumulatet

Q: Code P1491.

The most common cause of this code on this vehicle is the cooling fan relay in the under the hood fuse panel. I would have a technician such as one with YourMechanic come out and test the relay and diagnose...

Q: Q: AC compressor locked up.

The problem is the compressor is turned by the same belt as the water pump, power steering, and alternator. Dodge uses two different type compressors on these vehicles. One type can free spin when the clutch is not engaged. The...

Q: Wheres the 89 grand marquis fuse box location?

There is a fuse box below and to the left side of the steering column. That fuse box is covered by an access door that is part of the dash. In addition, there is a fuse box in the engine...