Q: Repeatedly blowing the same fuse

I have a wiring short. I keep blowing the same fuse in my car.

3. Repeatedly blowing the same fuse

Q: Hear noise on driver's side wheel when turning right

The first clicking sound is likely coming from a faulty CV axle. This clicking sound is made by a faulty joint within the cv axle. I would first recommend having a suspension and brakes inspection performed by a qualified professional....

Q: What does the Nissan Intelligent Key™ buzzer mean?

If your Altima is equipped with the Nissan Intelligent Key™, you’ll find that the car warns you if you’re about to lock the key in the car. If the key is left behind when you exit the vehicle, you’ll hear...

Q: Q: question

The security system warning light should not illuminate once the vehicle is started and you are driving. If the light does illuminate, that means there is a malfunction in the security system. Obviously, if this problem started immediately after you...