Q: Repair Question

Took this car in for repairs. It was the turbo. The turbo was rebuilt and had a 6 month warrantee. 3 weeks later it broke down again. I paid to tow it back to the shop. 5 weeks later it is finally ready. The shop wants to bill me $85.66 for coolant, oil and a new gasket. Since I've already paid over $1100 for the previous repairs, should I pay this additional amount?

The shop warranty would not include fluids in most cases. I know it sounds like they are trying to rip you off but this is a normal practice in the industry. They can hold your car with a mechanic lien if you do not pay. You may be able to request they waive this since they had your car for so long. Be nice and they may also.

3. Repair Question