Q: Repair Question

Took this car in for repairs. It was the turbo. The turbo was rebuilt and had a 6 month warrantee. 3 weeks later it broke down again. I paid to tow it back to the shop. 5 weeks later it is finally ready. The shop wants to bill me $85.66 for coolant, oil and a new gasket. Since I've already paid over $1100 for the previous repairs, should I pay this additional amount?

A: The shop warranty would not include fluids ...

The shop warranty would not include fluids in most cases. I know it sounds like they are trying to rip you off but this is a normal practice in the industry. They can hold your car with a mechanic lien if you do not pay. You may be able to request they waive this since they had your car for so long. Be nice and they may also.