Q: Repair Fee

How much should I expect for the repair fee for 2005 SC430? Is it worth to buy?

Q: Air suspension not working

Hi there, with the Airmatic malfunction the car is telling you the tire pressure is low probably causing a flat tire. A nail or small leak would allow you to hear the tire releasing air. A qualified mechanic, like one...

Q: Why does my car lose power at 20 miles an hour and 60 miles an hour and my check engine light goes on and off

Hello. It sounds like you may have a sensor issue going on with your car. Most of the time when something like this occurs it is caused by a throttle position sensor that is not working properly. It can also...

Q: Engine whines during acceleration

I believe that the noises you are hearing are indeed related to the power steering pump. If the fluid you are seeing is black, it may have metal shavings in it. These metal shavings could be a result of the...