Q: Repair Fee

How much should I expect for the repair fee for 2005 SC430? Is it worth to buy?

A: Hello. In order to provide you with any so...

Hello. In order to provide you with any sort of repair fee cost or estimate, we would need to know specifically what it is that is wrong with the vehicle, or what you need done. An SC430 is an upscale luxury, vehicle, so you can expect a marginally more expensive cost of maintenance and repairs, then say versus a fuel efficient compact vehicle.

A: Hi there: In order to provide you with a q...

Hi there:

In order to provide you with a quote, we need to know what type of service or repair you're looking for with your 2005 Lexus SC 430. Please let us know how we can help you specifically and we'll provide you with a quote for service.