Q: Repair Fee

How much should I expect for the repair fee for 2005 SC430? Is it worth to buy?

Q: How much the labor costs to replace caster bushing (aka control arm bushing)? 2004 Lexus LS430

Hi there - YourMechanic does not offer lower caster bushing (aka control arm bushing replacement as a service. Replacing bushings in aluminum control arms in the field is a somewhat risky procedure in the best of circumstances. YourMechanic recommends, and...

Q: Brakes get locked briefly

Hi there. Thanks for writing in about your 2003 Lexus SC430. Another brake component that may cause the brakes to stick are the front and rear calipers. The calipers are what presses the brake pads against the rotors. If the...

Q: Replaced brake light switch but still no lights when pressing on brakes

Hi there. Check the fuses/relays and replace as necessary. If the fuse is blown and blows again we'll need to investigate what is causing the circuit to overload. If the fuse checks ok, then check for supply voltage at the...