Q: Repair Fee

How much should I expect for the repair fee for 2005 SC430? Is it worth to buy?

Q: Car is cranking but not firing up to start

It sounds like the starter is failing. Its drawing too many amps from the battery causing the battery cables to get hot and melt. I recommend having a qualified technician such as one from YourMechanic to perform a starter test...

Q: Brakes get locked briefly

Hi there. Thanks for writing in about your 2003 Lexus SC430. Another brake component that may cause the brakes to stick are the front and rear calipers. The calipers are what presses the brake pads against the rotors. If the...

Q: Replace oil pan gasket in 2009 Lexus RX 350

This would indicate either a major oil leak or the car is potentially burning oil which is a much more critical issue. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose the low/leaking oil level...