Q: Removing bolt from red current line connected to the car's battery.

I am trying to undo the bolt which is connecting the red current line of the vehicle's battery. I've disconnected the negative current line. The bolt is squared and I've been using an adjustable wrench in attempting to remove the bolt. The bolt slightly moves when I move it right or left but it's so close to the positive terminal and I'm only able to move it half an inch and don't have enough space to continue to turn the bolt. Is there a better tool I should be using? Does moving the wrench to the left loosen or tighten the bolt? Also this car is a "reconstructed" vehicle.

3. Removing bolt from red current line connected to the car's battery.