Q: remove windshield washer reservoir

I have a crack in my windshield washer reservoir and I ordered a new one. Well my problem is trying to remove the old one, it looks as though I have to remove the headlight to get to it. Any advice on this process?

Hi Danielle. Thanks for contacting us today. If you’re going to attempt to replace the reservoir, I would strongly recommend purchasing or downloading a service and repair manual for your vehicle. You can find them online by searching on Google or other search engine or contact a dealership and ask them for instructions. This will provide you with the recommended steps and what tools are needed to complete the job correctly.

3. remove windshield washer reservoir