Q: remove/replace starter

I cannot figure how to remove old stater. Everything removed exhaust manifold. I can not locate the back bolt. Does it require lifting the engine or what?

Thanks Jake---- this is driving me nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Jake, thank you for writing in. The starter on your vehicle can be difficult to get to. You may be at a point where you need to remove the bolt on the engine’s cross brace and use a pry bar to get some extra room. Be careful on where you brace the pry bar. You should not have to remove the engine or any other serious components. Keep in mind they only use two mounting bolts, and they should both be accessible from the same area. For any further help with the system, contact our service department.

3. remove/replace starter