Q: Remove reinstall heater core

I want to remove and reinstall my heater core in my GSI and I never did this before. Can you please give me step by step directions on how to do this please? Does the dashboard have to be removed? Vin # J81RT2356L7514928

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 1990 Geo Storm. Your best option would be to purchase a service manual for your year model. The entire instrument panel must be removed in the process as well as many other small connections and fasteners. A service manual will give you detailed directions with pictures and tips about special tools.