Q: Removal of the serpentine belt tensioner

Good day please can you help me with pics if possible on how to remove the tensioner for the serpentine belt on a 2004 polo 1.6 8

A: Hello, the Polo was never officially introd...

Hello, the Polo was never officially introduced to the North American market, so our resources for technical assistance are a bit thin. Nonetheless, I'll refer to a parts supplier for the Polo, and their VW Technical Articles. This article for a Golf GTI belt tensioner will give you a pretty good idea of what the bits look like, and how to make this repair. Hope this is helpful, cheers!