Q: Remote works only for driver door

I think I bought a lemon or a salvage car but as I brought it from a private party I am stuck with it. The car remote only works for Driver door alone. How much will it cost me to get the remote working for all the doors(minimum / maximum ) ? Also I do not have a spare: How can I buy a cheap spare ? and repair kit ? Does it makes sense to keep this vehicle or to sell it at minimal price I get ?

This is likely related to the remote door lock switches inside the doors of the vehicle. I would suggest testing those for connectivity if they do not operate inside the vehicle manually. You can purchase a spare remote (assuming it is the factory remote) from the dealer, however they are generally not cheap. They generally do not make repair kits for these types of remotes. If you decide to keep the car and get this fixed, consider YourMechnic, as a certified technician can come to your home or office to diagnose the issue with your remote and replace your door lock switches if necessary.

3. Remote works only for driver door