Q: When dealing with a remote start installation, I need the wire color codes / diagrams. Do you have this information on hand?

Hello! My name is Edward, and I hope this question isn't too much trouble. I have a 1997 e350 15passenger van with the 7.3 Diesel engine in it. I am attempting to install a Viper 4105V remote start, but am having trouble finding any relevant wire color code or diagram information. Do you have this information on hand?

Hi there. Electrical wiring on an vehicle can be difficult to wire up, especially when the instructions that came with the parts are not suffecient. Click Here to view a PDF document of the installation process for the Viper 4105V remote start system. If you need further assistance with the installation of your remote start system, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. When dealing with a remote start installation, I need the wire color codes / diagrams. Do you have this information on hand?