Q: When dealing with a remote start installation, I need the wire color codes / diagrams. Do you have this information on hand?

Hello! My name is Edward, and I hope this question isn't too much trouble. I have a 1997 e350 15passenger van with the 7.3 Diesel engine in it. I am attempting to install a Viper 4105V remote start, but am having trouble finding any relevant wire color code or diagram information. Do you have this information on hand?

3. When dealing with a remote start installation, I need the wire color codes / diagrams. Do you have this information on hand?