Q: Remote or keys won't open car

I cannot unlock my car with the remote or the keys.

3. Remote or keys won't open car

Q: How do you clear the MyKeys® from the system?

While your car gives you the ability to create MyKeys® as needed, there will come a time that you want to remove the restrictions from those keys. Whether your teen driver has learned proper control or there’s another reason for...

Q: What should my rotors measure at if replacement is needed?

The front rotors minimum thickness is 23 mm and for pads is 2 mm. The rear rotors minimum thickness is 9 mm and pads is 2 mm.

Q: Radiator fan is not turning on

Once the relay and fuse have been checked and are working, the next thing to check is the controller for the fans that determines which fans operate and at what speed. There are several inputs to this controller: coolant temperature,...