Q: Regrease the bearing on front & back axles

how do I know when to change and regrease the bearing on front & back axles

The front and rear hub bearings are not serviceable and will need to be replaced when they are bad. You can determine they are going bad when you notice a noise that sounds like driving on a road that is not smooth. This sound will increase as your speed increases. You might hear it as excessive road noise. The noise may be worse if you have more passengers or weight in the vehicle. As it gets worse you may get inner tire wear and want to have the suspension inspected. I would recommend having a technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect your hub bearings and replace them if needed.

3. Regrease the bearing on front & back axles