Q: Refusal to kick start

If I am driving ,the car will just stop working and I will have to restart again, initially I thought it was fuel pump I replaced it and it still keep on doing that I also change fuel filter and ignition it works for three days and started doing the shit again so now rewire have worked and also mechanic now it will not kick pls what is your advice ?

A: Hello. Knowing what kind of repairs have be...

Hello. Knowing what kind of repairs have been done would’ve help a lot with diagnosing this issue. Most of the time this is due to an issue with the distributor failing. The distributor fails internally and causes this. It can also be the main relay which is very common.

I usually have to test these circuits when the stalling occurs to see which one is causing it. If you are planning on having this stalling problem diagnosed and fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to service your car.