Q: Refrigerant Recharge Inquiry

Good morning Ben - I just recharged my A/C with refrigerant, and now I need to know something: when I drive again, do I need to run my A/C system for 10 minutes?

If your A/C system has just been serviced and it was serviced properly, then you should not have to run the A/C system other than when you want to use it. I would only say you should run it for a period of time if you were adding some dye to the system to check for leaks. Even at that point, 10 minutes is probably excessive. If the A/C is working properly, running it when you need it should be just fine.

3. Refrigerant Recharge Inquiry