Q: Refrigerant leaking from AC

Refrigerant is coming out of the AC vents.

3. Refrigerant leaking from AC

Q: A/C won't turn off. 2006 Ford F150

Hello - there are 2 possibilities here: (1) an electrical switch - HVAC control in the dash or the low pressure switch in the refrigerant line) is keeping voltage on the compressor clutch, keeping it engaged, or (2) the compressor...

Q: Is my problem my ECM relay?

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. First you will need to charge or replace your battery. Most of the time, if a battery has a burned cell or will not hold a charge, then it causes a lot of...

Q: Power steering pump on 2012 Acura TL needs to be replaced. Due to location a power bar also needs to be replaced. Cost over $3,000. Is this a good price?

Question sent to CS for a quote on replacing the power steering motor, programming, and replacing an electrical component attached to the motor. This is in comparison to a quote that was given for the parts and labor.