Q: Refrigerant blows out of new a/c compreeser

changed compressor/ accumulator/ orifice tube/ condenser/low and high pressure switch's . Removed refrigerant from truck recharged and refrigerant blow out relief vaule on back of compressor ask on a other site said fan clutch is bad but I can air blowing from back of fan. I had truck recharged at a jiffy lube but cold blow out of vents more when truck was moving when at a stop less air blowing out of vents so that's when I replaced parts other site says fan clutch is bad and not moving are so hi pressure side builds up and blows out of compressor but if air moving from behind fan fan is running truck not over heating . Should I replace fan clutch or have a/c recharged and service station or what

It certainly sounds like you have a cooling issue. To check your fan clutch, spin the fan with the engine cold. Then let the engine reach operating temperature, shut it off, and spin the fan again. It should feel much tighter than before. If not, replace the fan clutch. With the age of your truck, its probably a good idea to replace it anyways to prevent future issues. If you are not comfortable doing the repair, a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic.com, will be able to complete the repair for you.