Q: Reduced power light is on and it wont start was running and driving fine then it won't start

A: Depending on what diagnostic trouble codes ...

Depending on what diagnostic trouble codes your vehicle has when a technician checks it with a scan tool, your Trailblazer may have a bad Accelerator Pedal Position sensor (APP), a problem at the throttle body, even a very dirty throttle body. A failed ignition switch can cause the no start as well. It will have to be diagnosed properly to pinpoint the root cause of the no start. Since you can't get the car started, I'd suggest enlisting a qualified mobile mechanic who can come service the car at your own convenience.