Q: Reduce power amd,shut off

My car was running and when I got ready to pull off the car said engine reduce power and shut off and won't rank back up

3. Reduce power amd,shut off

Q: How do I turn on the hazard lights?

The hazard lights are an important safety feature. When the hazards are turned on, all four turn signal lights flash simultaneously, to alert surrounding drivers that there may be an emergency. To turn on the hazard lights, press the Hazard...

Q: 2008 Cadillac STS rear bearing ,how do I get the 3 bolts off the bearing the CV shaft is in the way I pushed it in as far as it ca

On this vehicle the upper control arm to knuckle retaining nut must be removed. Using SST (special service tool) J 43631 (or equivalent) the upper control arm is separated from the knuckle. After the hub/bearing assembly bolts are removed, typically...

Q: Hard Steering 2006 Chevrolet Impala

Hello - your symptoms suggest that the steering rack may be worn out, and is binding. This would cause the hard steering you are experiencing, regardless of having a new power steering pump. I would recommend a steering system inspection...