Q: Reduce power amd,shut off

My car was running and when I got ready to pull off the car said engine reduce power and shut off and won't rank back up

Hi there:

An issue or malfunction in the throttle control system is most common when the Reduced Engine Power Warning Light illuminates in the dashboard. However, there are other components and systems that will trigger the Reduced Engine Power Warning Light, in the event of a problem. The Reduced Engine Power Warning Light is considered extremely serious because of the immediate and severe problems that will be present until the engine or transmission fault/error is repaired. If the Reduced Engine Power Warning Light is ON in your vehicle, contact a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to have it diagnosed and repaired.

3. Reduce power amd,shut off