Q: Reduce power amd,shut off

My car was running and when I got ready to pull off the car said engine reduce power and shut off and won't rank back up

3. Reduce power amd,shut off

Q: What should I do with the air bags after they have deployed?

When an air bag has deployed, it will need to be replaced. After an accident in which the air bags have been deployed, get your vehicle serviced immediately. Tip Even if your air bags did not deploy, you should have...

Q: 2005 Cadillac CTS 3.6L V6 having transmission issues

The code P0430 is for the catalytic convertor or the sensors for the catalyst is having a problem. This may be from a bad catalyst or a defective sensor. Most likely this code was already there and the last owner...

Q: Why is my steering wheel squeaking?

If you hear the steering wheel squeaking when you turn it, there is a possibility that something inside the steering column has come loose or is broken. The air bag clock spring is a common cause for a noise in...