Q: Reduce power amd,shut off

My car was running and when I got ready to pull off the car said engine reduce power and shut off and won't rank back up

3. Reduce power amd,shut off

Q: How much to install a turbo and tune to my 2012 Acura TSX? I'll supply a 500$ eBay turbo kit and hoping for like less than 10psi

Hello. This is a system that needs to be installed by a shop that specializes in this. A failure to do so can cause some serious failures in the engine and in the new parts that you purchased.

Q: i have a rear bumper dent and and would like to replace it

Hello, thank you for writing in. Replacing the bumper at home will cost you the price of the replacement bumper, and the time you put into it. Having it done professionally will include an hour of work at least, and...

Q: Metallic ringing(bell maybe) sound when accelerating or engine under load?

Hi there. If I had to guess, based on your inquiry, my first thought would be to check your oil level, as commonly this type of noise is related to a lack of lubrication in the cylinder heads and the...