Q: Recommendation on which oil to use

Should I switch to high mileage full synthetic or stick to the full synthetic? It burns maybe half a quart between 5,000 miles.

A: If you’ve been using full synthetic, stick ...

If you’ve been using full synthetic, stick to the full synthetic oil. Don’t switch. My advice as for any car, especially the ones that burn oil, is to stick to whatever oil you were using, and if it runs okay and doesn’t use much oil, then keep using it. Generally use a quart of oil every 5,000 miles. That isn’t bad. Now, on the other hand, if you had one that burned 4 or 5 quarts, then you’d want to go to a heavier weight oil or a little bit more expensive oil. But yours isn’t using too much so stick to it. It’s working out well so far. You don’t want to chance it and ruin something. If you want to have a certified technician source the correct oil and perform an oil change for you, consider YourMechanic. They can come to your home or office to perform this task.