Q: Recommendation on buying a family car

I'm thinking of buying a family car. Do you have any recommendations? I see Toyota Ipsum Odyssey Wish or Picnic.

3. Recommendation on buying a family car

Q: Q: Need a transmission

Hello. I will help you with this issue. The Chrysler OEM re-manufactured transmission for your car (assuming it is NOT 4WD) is Chrysler part number R5138422AE. My understanding is that transmission includes the torque converter (for many reasons, you cannot...

Q: Replace wheel bearins for $500 or buy new car?

Hello. In my opinion, I do not think that a bearing failure would constitute replacing a vehicle. Bearings are a common wear item that needs to be replaced every now and then. If the vehicle is still in good shape,...

Q: Running out of ideas of why my car wont start

This may be a variety of potential issues. I would start by checking the oil to see if there are traces of water in it. Also, check the water to see if you find any trace of oil it it....