Q: Recommendation on antifreeze use

My car has gone around 80,000 miles so far. It has a 4.6 L V8 engine. Could you recommend me the best antifreeze brand for this particular make and model?

Hello. Carquest will be able to supply you with the original coolant for the vehicle. Im not sure of the brand name but it’s what Hyundai uses at the factory. If that coolant is unavailable, Prestone would be a great second option.

It is suggested to change your coolant every 30K. If your vehicle is due for a coolant exchange a great way to do so is through YourMechanic. A mechanic can come to the site of the vehicle and service your coolant at your own convenience.