Q: Recommendation on a diagnostic scanner sold on Amazon

Can you recommend me a top-of-the-line diagnostic scanner available on Amazon?

You most likely won’t need the top of the line scanner, unless you are a mechanic. The top of the line ones go from 5,000-35,000 dollars. If you want a good scanner for do-it-yourself work, I would use the Actron that goes for 250 bucks on Amazon. They used to sell them at Autozone, but they changed their brand. I’ve got mine in Autozone. It’s a very good scanner and I use it myself. It’s about 250 bucks and it is from a reputable brand. It does an awful lot. It even has code lookups and gives you the most common fixes for much cheaper than what a top of the line scanner goes for.