Q: Recline button not functioning

The recline button for my two front seats doesn't want to work.

The switch for both seats may be defective, however they should be tested with the consult manufacurer scanner. The switches would be monitored to have the correct input to the body control module. If the input from the switches are not working then the switches would need to be replaced. If they check ok then both motors are checked to have power from the module to make them turn. If they have the correct power then the recliner motors are stuck. Try and tap the motors while operating switch. If they work then exercise them. If they still do not move then the motor needs replaced. I recommend to have a qualified mechanic check it out such as one from YourMechanic.

3. Recline button not functioning