Q: Recline button not functioning

The recline button for my two front seats doesn't want to work.

3. Recline button not functioning

Q: 2003 Infiniti G35 coupe my brake lights stay on at all times. Brake light switch changed and in working condition the old ones wh

Try to disconnect the brake light switch to see if brake light goes out? If it does then it is in the adjustment of the brake light switch.

Q: Can a strut fail by just using a car hoist?

Hi, thanks for writing in. In my 35 plus years of servicing vehicles, I have never seen a strut go bad when I lifted a vehicle on a lift, however this does not mean it is not possible. When the...

Q: How do you manually adjust the driver’s seat?

If your Accord has manual adjusting front seats, you have many of the same controls as on a power model with only a few minor exceptions. Bar: At the front bottom of the seat is a bar. Pull...