Q: Recently my 1994 F 150, manual transmission, 302 V8 lost ALL power. I replaced the starter relay and now when I turn the ignition

My truck lost ALL power, I replaced the starter relay and got power back except now when I turn the ignition I get a single clanking noise? Does anyone have any idea why? I have checked the battery, cables and connections and they are all good.

1994 F 150 V8 5.0 302 Manual transmission

3. Recently my 1994 F 150, manual transmission, 302 V8 lost ALL power. I replaced the starter relay and now when I turn the ignition