Q: Receiver stuck on a '95 Toyota T100

I have a '95 Toyota T100 and I absolutely love this truck. I however have a trialer with the receiver stuck and I can't get it out. I used a bunch of PB blasters and a hammer but no luck.

When they get stuck and that doesn’t work, you’ve got to go with the old stand-by. Heat it up with the torch until it gets real hot and then you can get it off. There is no other way. No ifs ands or buts about that. That’s the way that it goes. It’s one of those chromed bumpers that might kind of ruin the chrome and discolor it but it’s 21 year old anyway. I’m sure that the chrome is cracked. You can always paint it black if you want. Heat should always work, so I would try that.