Q: Recall work on a 2009 Charger

Did some work on my 'O9 Charger and the dealer said he noticed some kind of noise and wanted $60 to diagnose. I can't for the life of me find any noises. I wanted a second opinion and they folded. Also, my horn has sounded weak lately.

A: People always try to sell you stuff. You we...

People always try to sell you stuff. You were getting recall work that was free and they always try to sell you. If you don’t hear anything odd, drive the car and ignore it. But if you are curious, go someplace else and see what other people say are saying. Find an honest mechanic to give you a diagnosis. A technician from YourMechanic can come and check the car for any odd noises. Get an honest and credible mechanic. It’s worth waiting and that’s how the world works. Because a lot of people are just out to get money. And when you’re going for a recall, they don’t get any money and they want to make money so they’ll always try to sell you stuff.