Q: Rebuild transmission turbo charge

I want to turbo charge my car and rebuild the transmission with all new parts that can handle alot more horse power. I also want to rebuild the motor and put in new pistons, new crankshaft, heads, gaskets, etc. Can you please help me? I don't know a whole lot about cars and don’t have very many tools.

A: Hey, thanks for writing in about your 1993 ...

Hey, thanks for writing in about your 1993 Honda Civic del Sol. A full engine and transmission rebuild would be a very intensive job for anyone. This type of procedure requires a great amount of tools and knowledge about Honda engine management systems. You may want to consult with a tuning shop or Honda specialist as they will be able to give you more detailed insight on this type of job.