Q: Rebuild or Used Transmission?

I have a 1999 Lexus RX300 failed transmission. Is a rebuild or used transmission better?

3. Rebuild or Used Transmission?

Q: Car shaking, Check Engine light on ,brakes are not performed completely,vehicule doesn't take off as easy before 1999 Lexus RX300

Hi there - most likely, your power brake booster has failed. This booster uses engine vacuum to provide braking assist. When the brake booster fails, it both allows air into the engine intake that is unmetered by engine management (causing...

Q: 2004 lincoln ls waht makes the rear end sway

It sounds like you may have a broken or damaged sway bar or stabilizer bar. A sway bar or stabilizer bar is a steel bar that connects suspension components on opposite wheels. Its purpose is to combat body roll when...

Q: master cylinder or brake booster

If the pedal is low, there is air in the brake lines or the master cylinder has an internal leak. If your vehicle is equipped with anti-lock braking, you have to either bleed the ABS pump and valving (per Factory...