Q: Rebuild or Used Transmission?

I have a 1999 Lexus RX300 failed transmission. Is a rebuild or used transmission better?

3. Rebuild or Used Transmission?

Q: Gas pedal goes all the way down

Hello. This comes up often on this vehicle. It is typically always the transmission. When this transmission fails it will not function at all. If you check the fluid and it is dark or smells brunt, then that indicates high...

Q: The brakes are spongy while the car is running but the pedal is normal when it's off

The brake pedal becoming hard to push while the engine is off is a sure sign of a normal brake booster and one way check valve. Make sure there is no air in the brake system. It sounds like you...

Q: Lexus starts and then stalls.

There are many variables in a no start or starts and dies condition. A car needs 3 basic things to make it run. Air, fuel, and spark. If one of those is missing the magic doesn't happen. Low fuel pressure...