Q: rear window won't work

tried new window motor, & driver door switch panel

3. rear window won't work

Q: Tensioner needs replacing

Hi. The belt tensioner pulley may need to be replaced if it is chirping. The chirping noise comes from the bearing inside the pulley that is worn out. It is typical for them to be replaced along with the serpentine...

Q: What do these codes mean?

A P0108 says that the ECU is seeing a higher voltage from the Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor than it expects. This could be a bad vacuum line, a bad sensor, or a bad electrical connection to the sensor. A...

Q: Evaporation Emission System

This is not a common problem when it comes to evaporation emission systems. Although, it is not possible to tell how it may have been ripped out, I would recommend getting a second opinion by another qualified mechanic such as...