Q: rear window won't work

tried new window motor, & driver door switch panel

3. rear window won't work

Q: I have a 2005 Impala keeps overheating and air blows thru vents when the switch is off

It could be that there is a problem in the radiator. They are subject to buildup of minerals that lower their cooling capacity. One way to check if there might be a problem with the radiator is to turn the...

Q: I think a GPS tracking device has been placed on my car into the wiring underneath dashboard panel

As you may know, GPS tracking devices are "sometimes" surreptitiously installed on motor vehicles by law enforcement. Typically though, these are exterior (underbody) installations and the practice is not all that common. Nevertheless, as we would have no way of...

Q: Lights going on and off in truck

This problem arises with older trucks. The harness, unless it is damaged, is not usually the problem. The problem usually is in the pins coming loose or making bad contact in the fuse box. When this happens, you start loosing...