Q: rear window won't work

tried new window motor, & driver door switch panel

3. rear window won't work

Q: Which caliper do I replace when my car pulls to the left? 2005 Chevrolet Malibu

Hello - if your vehicle pulls to the either side while driving, it is not likely a brake problem (although possibly a dragging left side caliper in your case). More than likely, low tire pressure of the left, front tire,...

Q: Replaced my engine. Does the new one need to be adjusted to the higher elevation?

Check all of the sensors and make sure that they are plugged in all the way. The computer system with the sensors are designed to adjust themselves as elevation changes. This is why all vehicles today have computers in them...

Q: Headlights won't turn on and tail lights and blinker lights always stay on

If everything was working fine before switching columns then you know the problem is in the wiring. You stated the wire connectors were different and that you hooked up what you could. The only way to get this to work...