Q: Rear window stuck.

My rear window is stuck and the latch is not working.

3. Rear window stuck.

Q: Car cranking, but not staying on

If a car cranks and doesn't start, I would typically check the spark and fuel, either of which could be the cause of your problem. If everything tests out ok and the truck still doesn't start, then I would suspect...

Q: Q: Engine light came on

The "Check Engine Light" indicates a fault being stored in the engine computer. A triangle shaped light with a circle around it indicates a fault in the electronic stability control. To diagnose these issues the faults will need to be...

Q: My door will not latch closed. 2003 Ford Taurus

Hi there. It sounds like the latch assembly is freezing up. This commonly occurs in cold weather if the latch is old and if there is any debris built up in the latch. In some cases cleaning it out with...