3. Rear window not closing

Q: How far must my heat gauge rise? 2002 VW Golf

Hi there - auto manufacturers, as an informal standard, design operating gauges to align the needle in the middle of the gauge. This should be "90" on your gauge I believe (Celsius). This would suggest that your thermostat is not...

Q: Lose rpm and hard to start. I have a code p0336 that is read on a scanner.

Hi there. The code for P0336 is referring to the crankshaft position sensor loosing a signal to the computer. I recommend replacing the crankshaft position sensor and it should fix all of your problems. If you need further assistance with...

Q: Check engine and ABS light came on then went away

Hello, thank you for writing in. Battery issues cause malfunctions with all of the systems that use its power to function. Most commonly, the charging system light, check engine light, and ABS light come on when there is an issue...