Q: Rear window leak

The rear window on the tailgate leaks after a car wash.

3. Rear window leak

Q: Leaking oil into the intake and PCV and catalytic converter

You would need to have the entire crankcase ventilation system checked and serviced first to make sure all the PCV valves are clean and working correctly, or if excessive oil will be consumed and get in the intake. The turbo...

Q: 2013 Hyundai Azera immobilizer indicator came on and now my car won't start.

Hello. You may just need to get a new key for the vehicle. If the computer is no longer recognizing the key then this will occur. I would first have the vehicles battery load tested. If the battery is failing...

Q: Is It Safe to Drive My Car if the Power Windows Don’t Work?

Power windows are a luxury item on most domestic and foreign cars, trucks, and SUVs sold in the United States these days. They don't necessarily impact the drivability or operation of the vehicle, but if they are damaged, it can...