Q: rear window is inactive

my rear window stopped working not to long after i got it. when i try to open the window the cab lights dim and the window does nothing

3. rear window is inactive

Q: Car does not start remotely and Check Engine Light is on

Hi there. Check to see what Engine Light code is stored first to determine what needs to be repaired. There are 21 different codes that are the basic symptoms for a vehicle with not starting and loss of power that...

Q: What are roller rockers for and what would cause them to have rust

Roller rockers are used to push down the valve spring with less resistance than a traditional rocker. The entire valve train should be constantly bathed in oil when the engine is running and the rollers could only get rust on...

Q: slightly harder to turn right. Easier to turn left. Steering wheel doesn't always return to the center when turned left.

Hi there. Assuming there is no accident damage, the power steering rack and pinion is most likely at fault. Directional power steering issues are not usually created by a power steering pump issue. The newer model year and low mileage...